Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pulp Fiction

دي حوارات زي العسل من الفيلم العبقري Pulp Fiction للمخرج كونتين تارانتينو.
_________

Jules: "What the fuck did you just do to this towel?" Vincent: "I was just dryin' my hands." Jules: "You're supposed to wash 'em first." Vincent: "You watched me wash 'em." Jules: "I watched you get 'em wet." Vincent: "I washed 'em. This stuff's real hard to get off. Maybe if he had some Lava, I coulda done a better job." Jules: "I used the same soap you did and when I dried my hands, the towel didn't look like no fuckin' maxi-pad."

__________

Vincent Vega: "And you know what they call a ... a ... a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?" Jules: "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" Vincent Vega: "No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is." Jules: "Then what do they call it?" Vincent Vega: "They call it a "Royale" with cheese." Jules: "A "Royale" with cheese! What do they call a Big Mac?" Vincent Vega: "A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac"." Jules: ""Le Big-Mac"! Ha ha ha ha! What do they call a Whopper?" Vincent Vega: "I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King."
_______

Jimmie: "Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead nigger storage"?" Jules: "Jimmie..." Jimmie: "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead nigger storage"?" Jules: "Naw man, I didn't." Jimmie: "You know why you didn't see that sign?" Jules: "Why?" Jimmie: "'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!"
_________

Post a Comment